Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical niche consulting and staffing firm.
Are you a great recruiter looking to find the very best talent for some amazing companies? Are you also looking for a new opportunity to grow with an expanding company?
If so, we’re looking to meet you!
People skills, emotional intelligence, and competitive drive are what we desire for this role and we're looking for the best in you!
NOTE: This job is ON SITE at our Cary IL office. Local candidates preferred.
- Lead recruiter for a new MSP contract in a VMS environment
- Source and identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Submit qualified candidates to our employer clients in the VMS
- Negotiate hourly and salary pay
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to generate referrals
- Perform full-cycle recruitment activities
- This position has the potential to expand outside of the VMS job orders
If this sounds like you, and we've got your interest, here's what you'll need to be considered:
- 0-5 years of recruiting experience in the staffing industry, if you have no experience with recruiting but are interested and think you can be successful, we encourage you to apply
- Excellent computer skills (Office, Adobe, Internet)
- Experience working in a VMS for an MSP
- Enjoy working in a very competitive environment
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking/Sales Systems, Crelate Talent preferred
- Experience using sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and various job boards
- Customer and sales-focused experience
- Must have excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Experience or strong interest in business development and sales
- Experience doing cold calls to both clients and candidates and has no problem doing industry minimums calls/day in either business development and/or recruiting
- Experience with full life-cycle recruiting desk, generating client business through your own leads, negotiating fee agreements, presenting resumes, negotiating rates, scheduling interviews, working directly with the clients and consultants
- Current/Prior experience in recruiting & business development and working directly with end clients, enjoys working both sides of the desk
- Current/Prior experience in business development for new accounts or within existing accounts.
KEY LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Strong communication skills
- Builds strong relationships with peers and with partners to enable higher performance
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions, and experimentation for improvement
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation, and manages innovation to reality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
If you can say YES to the above requirements, we want to talk to you – APPLY NOW! We would love to talk about your experience, career goals, and fit with this amazing role.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base with potential for Bonus + Commission
- Choice of medical dental and vision plans
- Paid Time Off
Sounds Exciting Right?
This is a great opportunity and we're looking to fill this role with the right person. If you are ready to embark on an amazing new contract opportunity, APPLY RIGHT NOW!
ABOUT VENTURA SOLUTIONS:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline make us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits which enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled