Vivotek USA is looking for a Sales Engineer to help maintain and develop our business on the East Coast by providing technical assistance and service focused in projects. While at the same time promoting new technology and professionally educate potential customer of products’ technical strength.
- Handle technical inquiries from customer and project consultant.
- Achieve optimal project solution by providing technical assistance and system level designs.
- Customize products according to project specialization and customer demand.
- Test engineering samples and give feedback for engineering department.
- Onsite support of proof of concept demonstration and engage in actual site surveys.
- Assist integration of product into 3rd party systems.
- Provide consultation for pre-purchase questions and design problems.
- Technical seminars targeted at distributor’s engineers and integrators.
- Hands on test and develop sales kit for latest products and technology.
- Educate customers to better understand surveillance industry and fully utilize products’ value.
- 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience in the video surveillance industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or strong technical background in the CCTV network security industry preferred
- Working knowledge of IT (network), IP cameras, VMS and CCTV associated technologies a plus
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders to obtain business objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Must possess strong presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel on a short notice.
- Strong ownership and bias for action
VIVOTEK will provide complete training for technology and product line. A full training for presentation/ presentation preparation skills are also part of the training.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a prestigious leading manufacturer in the network video surveillance industry. In 2006, VIVOTEK (TAIEX: 3454) was listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. VIVOTEK spun off its SoC division into a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2007, namely VATICS, which focuses on multimedia SoC development and sales. To keep pace with rapid sales growth, it established a US subsidiary in California in 2008 to offer sales, support and service
Location: East Coast, USA