AEM FORMS ARCHITECT / DEVELOPER
1) Ability to lead technical teams (onsite and offshore)
2) Experience in an Agile software development environment
3) Good understanding of AEM administration and infrastructure set up
MIN: 5 years (EA)/ seven (7) years (SEA) of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes. At least 3 years EA/5 years (SEA) of that experience must have been in a lead capacity on AEM development projects of comparable size and complexity. 3 years of knowledge/experience working with government programs or state agencies.
REQUIRES the possession of a Bachelors Degree in an IT related or Engineering field
Additional Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) AEM Role Certification (Certified AEM Forms Administrator, Certified Forms Author, Certified Forms Developer, Certified Forms Designer, Certified Form Designer, Certified Senior AEM Architect Certification)
• Experienced with architecture and development of AEM 6.x Forms
• Built custom OSGI Services to customize or extend AEM OSGI Services.
• Experience in creating workflow processes with various data sources and web services.
• Must have conducted Collaborative workshops with end users to lock-down client deliverables such as mock-ups, wireframes, database designs, XML Structure, etc.
• Research, document and facilitate user requirements collection with key stakeholders
• Must have worked with network administrators, systems analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
Providing mentoring and guidance to junior staff
• Must have at least 2 years' experience in developing Templates, Components, & Adaptive Forms and integrated to AEM Inbox workflows or other enterprise services.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in Data Models, XML Schemas and binding data to Form elements for optimizing the Form performance.
• Good to have experience in one of these scripting languages – jQuery, Angular JS, and React JS.
• Hands on knowledge on using Adobe LiveCycle work bench and process management module.
• Experienced in using the Java APIs for programmatically invoking the LiveCycle apis
• Collaborate with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for medium to large business unit level projects.
• Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business requirements.
• Contribute to the development of new ideas and methods.
• Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.