WellSpring School of Allied Health is a Kansas City-based post-secondary school with a branch campus in Springfield. WellSpring is exclusively focused on preparing graduates for successful careers in health and wellness-oriented professions. This position is a part of our Massage Therapy program.
- Instruct adult students in a classroom setting.
- Maintain a classroom free of distraction.
- Present a positive environment for learning and interaction.
- Demonstrate strength in instructional methodology, delivery, and techniques.
- Ability to work evenings is a plus, as we offer both daytime and evening classes.
- The ideal candidate will be highly personable, outgoing and must exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal abilities and have a track record of achieving results by working through other people.
- Work closely with the Program Manager and Campus Director to ensure students are successful in their studies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Graduated from an accredited program in the specialty field.
- Two years of occupational experience in your field of study.
- 2-year or 4-year degree preferred, but not required.
WellSpring offers a competitive hourly instruction rate and the flexibility of a part‐time schedule.