Make your mark in tennis. Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Our Senior Financial Analyst works closely with our Budgeting and Forecasting Manager on Tennis Channel annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation. This individual possesses a curious nature and takes initiative.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Works closely with Budgeting and Forecasting Senior Manager and department heads to develop and maintain annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Assists with preparation of TC Plus revenue, cash, and subscriber forecasts
- Reviews and helps finalize Ad Sales and Circulation revenue budget and forecasts
- Prepares variance notes for assigned departments
- Reviews corporate meeting slide deck & assists with footnotes
- Analyzes current and past financial data and prepares reports and projections
- Oversees TM1 expense budget and forecasts
- Reviews and assists in managing all activities of Financial Analyst/Production Accountant
- Manages and updates quarterly financial reporting contract payment schedule required by our Corporate team
- Assists with preparation of monthly TCPlus revenue journal entries by provider
- Tracks and records monthly TCPlus deferred revenue
- Other duties, ad hoc analysis and requests as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance or Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- Familiarity with Oracle, TM1 a plus but not required
- Familiarity with Great Plains and/or FRx Reporting a plus but not required
- Well-developed communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
TENNIS CHANNEL IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE!