At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery's Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key support position on our Marketplace Distribution team in our American Canyon Facility. Our Account Coordinators provide operational and customer support to ensure exceptional results for our partners.
As Account Coordinator, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced team to facilitate the shipping of orders for Marketplace partners. This is an important customer-facing role, which means that you will rely heavily on your multi-tasking and follow through skills. The position requires quick response time and a thorough understanding of our logistics systems, as you are the first line of support in a customer-centric business. You will be asked to identify opportunities for process and customer experience improvement, and your suggestions will be valued.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Serve as a single point of contact and fulfillment operations specialist serving Marketplace partners.
- Assist with the set-up and configuration of new wine products on ecommerce and fulfillment platforms.
- Coordinate the details of inbound/outbound inventory receipt including scheduling pickup at nearby winery storage facilities.
- Investigate and follow-through on order inquiries, including “where is my order” requests and UPS/FedEx carrier escalations.
- Prioritize partner requests, provide shipment/tracking information, take corrective action, and when necessary escalating problems to the appropriate person to ensure a positive result for the end-consumer.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- Candidates must have prior experience with WineDirect ecommerce, or similar ecommerce, compliance or logistics systems.
- Familiarity with direct-to-consumer shipping, fulfillment and/or FedEx/UPS policy is a plus.
- Our ideal candidate is a team player who relies on his or her good judgment and communication skills to help clients
- Must be very comfortable with technology, software and business process.
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You'll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You'll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D at no cost to the employee and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer