Directly responsible for selling vehicle accessories at the dealership and maintaining customer satisfaction standard. Interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Finance, Manufacturer Representatives, and Vendors.
- Informs customer of Woodhouse's after sale offerings, including; Service Department, Parts Department and Body Shop.
- Presents vehicle accessory options to customers.
- Maximizes profitability of each sale by selling vehicle accessories and aftermarket services.
- Ensures customers are 100% satisfied by performing vehicle walk around inspection for proper accessory install prior to delivery.
- Maintains accessory sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Commits to becoming an expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicle accessories and technology.
- Up-sells customers on add-ons to their vehicle purchases.
- Prepares required paperwork and proper scheduling within guidelines.
- Schedules accessories installed appointments for customers.
- Verifies sales documents and related paperwork are correct and complete.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Ensures 100% turnover to Finance and Insurance Department (F&I).
- Supports sales staff to complete transactions in a timely manner per customer needs.
- Works with Service and Parts Managers to ensure good communication and working relationships between departments.
- Makes effective and persuasive presentations on topics to customers and management.
- Attends sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Addresses customer concerns or complaints promptly.
- Works with vendors to ensure good pricing, service, and profitability.
- Maintains frequent contact with manufacturer and other vendors to ensure a thorough knowledge of current products, sales, and incentive programs.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work Saturday
- 1+ years of sales/customer service experience
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Good communicator: verbal, written, presentations
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven examples of being a team player
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
JOB KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED (PREFERRED)
- Bachelor Degree in Business
- 3+ years of automotive sales/customer service experience with proven history of consistently achieving sales goals and quotas