WORLD CLASS OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a highly motivated, high-energy, results-driven Executive Assistant to join our team in Austin to provide administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer. You will be a key member of an engaged, high-performing team—part of the world-class, winning culture that is leading the next generation of commercial real estate.
When you join World Class, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of the future of commercial real estate.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer.
As a member of this team, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Serve as the gatekeeper to your assigned executive – answer phones professionally, screen calls, address issues and redirect calls as needed
- Manage and maintain complex calendars in Outlook – schedule internal/external meetings, appointments, conference calls and special events - enter details and gather materials for upcoming meetings
- Coordinate itineraries and travel arrangements (air/ground travel, accommodations, etc.)
- Maintain and facilitate communication with senior firm leaders and external clients, which often requires a significant amount of explanation, clarification and diplomacy
- Maintain confidentiality and exercising impeccable discretion
- Manage, track and report on the status of projects as assigned
- Prepare polished correspondence/communications/presentations including letters, charts, etc. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final works.
- Ability to perform during normal business hours in addition to supporting after hours as needed
- Personal tasks for assigned Executive and family members as needed
To succeed in this role, the qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in similar executive/administrative assistant roles with C-Level support experience; preferably within a financial services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree; MBA and/or JD preferred
- Positive and proactive multi-tasker with a strong sense of urgency and a “get things done” attitude
- Business savvy with a consultative approach and the ability to extract information needed to successfully meet expectations
- Tech savvy with familiarity with administrative software tools and the ability to quickly learn and use new systems
- Exceptional attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information, be
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, able to make the right decision and execute on tasks in a timely fashion
- Technically strong with advanced Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Must be a team player
- Ability to learn procedures and systems quickly
We are seeking a qualified candidate to start immediately. This job description represents the basic qualification for this position. Our ideal candidate will manage multiple complex assignments and excel in a constantly changing environment. Prospective candidates will take a proactive approach to anticipating and solving problems and thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.