WORLD CLASS OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven Customer Experience Ambassador to join our Sales & Customer Experience team in Austin. You will become a member of an engaged, high-performing team— part of the world-class, winning culture that is leading the next generation of commercial real estate.
When you join World Class, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our position as an industry leader.
World Class Property Company is looking to hire energetic, warm, outgoing, authentic, and results-driven people to help elevate the hospitality experience for tenants and visitors alike across our key properties in Austin. As a Customer Experience Ambassador, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to build the hospitality experience and achieve customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Sales & Customer Experience team, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for potential customers and current customers.
- Warmly greeting guests and tenants, providing guidance and general information about World Class Property Company properties in Austin to ensure visitor and tenant satisfaction.
- Execute sales-proven process accurately and appropriately; including telephone, email, lead follow-up and marketing communication.
- Be well versed on all aspects of the key properties in Austin, including all tenants, services, and daily events.
- Assist in organizing and planning marketing, customer appreciation, and industry outreach events.
- Effectively drive traffic to sites through leasing and marketing campaigns.
- Provide concierge services as needed.
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues, and make improvements accordingly.
- Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Demonstrates timely follow-up and follow-through on customer requests and commitments.
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types.
- Perform a variety of clerical and office duties in accordance with other World Class Property Company departments.
- Work effectively and successfully in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
This is the right position for you if you possess the following qualifications:
- Positive, "Get Sh*t Done" attitude.
- “Winning” mindset and “winner” mentality.
- 1 or more years of hotel, hospitality, or customer service experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box.
- Enthusiastic, positive personality that enjoys customer service.
- Great communicator; professional, tactful, and confident leading internal and external conversations.
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker, always looking for new ways to add value to the customer and further strengthen their relationship with World Class Property Company
- Team player who is able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate.
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously.
- Love for the city of Austin.