World Class Property Company is seeking to hire a detail-oriented, results-driven Construction Superintendent with experience in the commercial construction industry. The Construction Superintendent must be based out of Austin, TX or the surrounding area. EXPERIENCE IN OFFICE TENANT IMPROVEMENT AND SHOPPING CENTER PROJECTS IS A MUST WITH FAST-PACED CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULES_._
- Manage day to day project responsibilities from subcontractor supervision, OSHA compliance, Scheduling, City and/or county inspection coordination, etc.
- Perform quality control daily inspections with subcontractors and vendors.
- Supervise and ensure project is being built to construction plans and specifications.
- Identify construction plan and site condition issues and submit RFI's as required to project team.
- Maintain a daily jobsite log.
- Maintain strict compliance to construction schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain timely communication as required with internal Project Management team, Landlord and City officials as required.
- Solicit bids for labor, equipment, and materials as required.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Superintendent in the construction industry.
- 5+ years' experience in build-out construction preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of practices and techniques required for proper construction means and methods.
- Ability to read and fully comprehend detailed and complex construction plans, drawings and specifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Possess a strong work ethic, good organizations skills and above all integrity.
- Must be able to self-motivate and motivate subcontractors / vendors.
- Possess a professional demeanor, with ability to maintain good working relationships with peers, supervisors, clients and regulators.
- Possess strong negotiating and problem solving skills.