WORLD CLASS OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a highly motivated, high-energy, results-driven OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE join our team in AUSTIN. You will be a key member of an engaged, high-performing team—part of the world-class, winning culture that is leading the next generation of commercial real estate.
Support the Operations Management leadership team by performing integral day-to-day management of assigned properties, including administrative and reporting functions. Ensure superior customer service by resolving requests efficiently, and seamlessly maintain all accounting related administration including processing invoices and general accounts payable/receivable.
- Resolve customer service calls and requests as necessary; including calls escalated from Associate level as needed.
- Coordinate with service providers as needed to ensure top quality work is performed in a timely manner.
- Maintain vacant suites and marketing materials as needed.
- Participate in Landscape and Janitorial Walks to ensure property appearance is in accordance with all building standards.
- Prepare and distribute customer billing (monthly or off-cycle as needed).
- Perform accounts receivable/payable tracking and communication of delinquencies to Operations Manager.
- Print and review financial reports for Operations Manager; identifies and resolve outstanding issues.
- Assist in preparing property and portfolio contracts, both routine and special projects.
- Ensure compliance of vendor contracts (e.g., maintenance, landscape, waste removal, pest control).
- May review, audit, collect customer insurance certificates, and maintain compliance.
- Assist Operations Manager with customer move-ins and move-outs.
- Ensure rent is billed to the customer correctly, including pro-rations, common area maintenance, tax and insurance.
- Review and approve customer lease profiles.
- Maintain and update various databases, spreadsheets, and directories.
- Assist Operations Manager with Business Plan preparation.
- Assist Operations Manager with review and distribution of CAM Reconciliations and Estimates.
- Assist with submissions to Design Review Team.
- Assist operations management team in facilitating customer events.
- Initiate/assist with special projects for team.
- Provide general office support as needed.
- May create general notices to customers as needed.
- Coordinate minor tenant improvements such as paint and carpet.
- Issue purchase orders; maintain Purchase Order log.
- Positive, “Get it Done” Attitude
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks
- Customer service focused
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated, courteous, and patient
- Responsive to emergency situations
- Basic accounting skills