World Class Property Company is looking to hire Security Officers to join our growing Property Management and Property Services team.
World Class Property Company is the leading real estate company in Texas. Our vertically-integrated Property Management and Property Services teams allow for job stability for new hires since we have a constant stream of new business. When you join World Class, you are joining the market leader.
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas
- Patrol designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedures
- Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents
- Ensure all employees and visitors have proper credentials for accessing buildings (ID badges and access cards)
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
- Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have
- Escalate emergency situations to law enforcement as needed
- Monitor alarms and security cameras
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Drivers License
- Military or law enforcement background preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to stay calm and respond quickly in stressful situations
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking, and standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform continuous physical exertion as needed in good or bad weather
WE HAVE PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND CONTACT INFORMATION AND OUR TEAM WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE POSITIONS.