World Class Property Company is seeking to hire Day Porter/Groundskeeper personnel to join its growing Property Services team. This position requires the individual to work closely with the Property Manager and Facilities Manager. Must be comfortable working alone in a tenant's space, and with the facilities team on larger projects.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES INCLUDE, AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Completes work orders of various types including, but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, painting, appliances and make ready repairs
- Maintains landscaping by mowing, weed eating, blowing, picking up trash
- Perform day porter duties including emptying trash, wiping tables and chairs in the lobby, cleaning floors, dusting, etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance and general repairs of the building's exterior and interior systems either solely or as an assistant
- Report time spent, document notes, and take photos of repairs completed, all through software/mobile device.
- Ability to lift tools, building materials, etc., which weigh up to 50 lbs. constantly, 50-75 lbs. frequently, and 75-100 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to work in unusual or extreme elements; such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises
- Ability to stand or walk for a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Ability to work safely from a ladder
- Physical demands include frequent bending, stooping, and crouching
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Maintenance/Handyman/Landscaping experience
- Strong communication skills as this is a tenant facing position with heavy customer service needs.
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Job Type: Full-time