- RECOGNIZED LEADER: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- TEAMWORK: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- CULTURE: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- BENEFITS: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Primary responsibility of position will be to grow base business for Tracfone Wireless at Sam’s Club and Sams.com by working collaboratively with Sam’s Club to develop and implement key growth strategies. This role will be responsible for coordinating Sales and Marketing efforts with Sam’s Club and is a leadership role that will need to develop extensive internal contacts in Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning, and Retention at the Miami corporate office as well as develop customer relationships at Sam’s Club. This position will also support the Walmart Sales Team on a project basis.
- Increase Gross Adds, Net Gains and Profitability
- Manage key customer relationships in various Sam’s Club Departments
- Responsible for day to day selling initiatives within assigned brands and account
- Negotiate business plan spending both internally and with account
- Coordinate, manage, and participate in Joint Business Planning with Sam’s Club
- Develop TFW annual sales business and promotion plan to achieve objectives within Sam’s club
- Develop strategies to drive annual growth in account, including seasonal drive periods
- Develop, maintain, and present Sam’s handset roadmap and pricing
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to maintain acceptable inventory levels and ensure replenishment forecasts are accurate and updated.
- Drive innovation and technology strategies to support account evolution
- Manage all new TracFone Wireless programs at Sam’s Club from concept to launch (ex: Activation, Auto Refill, Financing etc)
- Coordinate with Miami counterparts for channel specific ideation/execution
- Help develop dotcom strategy and execute tactically against that strategy
- Develop strategy to drive eCommerce and coordinate with DMEC team to drive customer experience.
- Ensure all programs and initiatives in club are reflected digitally through a consistent Omnichannel approach.
- Prepare reports or presentations that reflect performance, opportunities, or project status against milestone metrics
- Report to leadership progress against key initiatives and channel strategy
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university.
- Masters encouraged.
- 6+ years of sales or business development experience
- Experience with CPG products preferred.
- Experience in wireless industry preferred.
- Experience working with Walmart and/or Sam’s Club preferred.
- Trained in influencing people utilizing strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Strong problem solving, initiative & follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of Wal-Mart Retail Link and Sam’s Club Madrid system preferred