Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee-owned company is seeking a Junior Systems Engineer to join our team in Alexandria, VA.
This team will establish, maintain, and propagate state-of-the-art engineering practice for the DoD. Activities
- Organizing communities of practice that connect the engineering community to solve cross-cutting engineering challenges
- Creating and using engineering guidance and standards that propagate best practices that are essential for warfighting success
- Providing engineering expertise to support OUSD(R&E) in areas of Systems Engineering, Modular Open Systems Approaches, Digital Engineering, Modeling and Simulation, Software Engineering, and various Specialty Engineering disciplines.
- B.S. degree in a scientific, engineering, or other applicable technical or analytical discipline.
- Security Clearance: Secret security clearance
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering experience.
- Capable of providing technical expertise within the SE activities.
- Capable of establishing strong working relationships within the DoD and identifying and resolving issues. Demonstrates creativity, foresight, initiative, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented problems.