HOW WILL YOUR ROLE IMPACT FIRST COMMAND?
The Digital Solutions Campaign Manager is a mission and values driven individual responsible for defining the strategy and driving the execution of digital features and functionality across end to end projects to create the next generation of client and advisor engagement for our client and advisor facing web sites. The goal being to better enable more timely and accurate personalized communications and transactional capabilities to prospects, clients and advisors though marketing digital engagement.
The desired candidate will accomplish this by collaborating with marketing leaders as well as other business and technology owners to define and implement the solutions that drive marketing initiatives, ultimately to develop a unified customer experience, drive business objectives forward and keep First Command on the forefront of the rapidly changing technology landscape.
The successful candidate is outcome-focused and has a leadership style that fosters teamwork. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker that can also execute with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Engage closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define a roadmap for a particular line of business that meets business, field advisor and end client needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints;
- Use case and user story development and prioritization with stakeholders
- User story review with developers
- Work as product owner for web properties both internally and externally facing.
- Review and approve design mockup and wireframes that meet expectations of desired features and functionality
- Ensuring thorough testing happens across teams to ensure functionality and features work as expected
- Partner with training and communication teams and advisor operations for development of training and communication
- Create and lead plan for piloting new functionality
- Gather feedback during pilots and after rollout from end users to drive continuous improvements
- Meet with stakeholders in Home Office and in the Field on a regular basis to become an expert on business needs and processes
- Partner with data team to determine and analyze metrics and surveys to track adoption, engagement, and sentiment
- Manage execution of work for 3rd party vendors and review final deliverables
- Partner with Marketing team to acquire and engage prospects and clients with digital solutions
- Work within corporate governance and systems development life cycles
WHAT SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED?
- BA required, MBA or MS or equivalent preferred.
- 7-10 years of digital solutions and capabilities in a digital or marketing team environment (digital product management) or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement
- Extensive experience in project, program, and portfolio management
- Extensive knowledge in digital and omni-channel customer (client and sales) engagement capabilities and solutions
- “Agile” systems development experience a plus
- Financial services industry experience or other highly regulated industry experience a plus
- Successfully supported strategic digital and/or omni-channel sales and marketing capabilities implementation in another company.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) across and teams
- Can drive productive discovery sessions with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ability to bring stakeholders together to prioritize user stories and work that needs to be completed by team
- Create and present engaging presentations to key stakeholders across several levels within organization
- Breakdown complex ideas/situation into smaller chunks of work
- Articulate user stories and acceptance criteria to developers
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Open minded, flexible, and objective when solving problems
- Drive insights from analytics for continuous improvements
- Build rapport, trust, and credibility quickly
- Train the trainer and support teams to become knowledgeable across digital solution
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments and lead by influence in a matrix organization
- A strong and empathetic listener, able to engage with others verbally in a range of styles and contexts
- A strategic and critical thinker with enough attention to detail who regularly seeks innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues
- Willingness to travel to the Field to better understand their needs
- Ability to be strategic but also roll up sleeves and execute as needed.
- Comprehensive knowledge and capabilities associated with all aspects of sales, marketing and data functions
- Very strong experience in enabling digital capabilities and solutions improve the client experience as well as grow the business
- Exposure to gamification techniques a plus
- Skilled in UX/UI disciplines a plus
- Solid analytical and organization skills
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Data mapping across systems
- Understanding of APIs
- Digital analytics