QA INSPECTION SUPPORT INTERN
Temporary Assignment (July-September)
Monday - Friday, flexible work schedule
Location: Goleta, CA
Wyatt Technology is seeking an individual to join the Quality Assurance Department as a Quality Assurance Inspection Support Intern for a three month assignment.
- Perform various inspection tasks, including mechanical, electrical, optical, and fluid testing of incoming inventory.
- Maintain inspection logs for all inspected parts.
- Prepare written procedures for the inspection processes.
- Generate individual Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMRs).
- Other duties and tasks deemed appropriate for the position.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience using general inspection tools.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. unassisted.
- Currently enrolled in college or two plus years of related technical experience.