We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market. We are looking for a IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST in SACRAMENTO, CA who embraces the Wyld culture.
The IT Support Specialist will help us maintain the CA facility networks, email, desktops, and telecommunications systems. Duties will also include technical and administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and efficiency of computers and telecom systems. This position will be asked to provide timely and accurate troubleshooting for hardware and software issues for all departments in the facility.
A successful candidate should have some experience in IT project coordination and a solid technical background, together with good organizational, teambuilding and analytical abilities.
Must be an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. This role will need to have the ability to work a flexible schedule. The candidate should enjoy a fast-paced, growing company, in an ever-changing industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage state users, email accounts, and domains
- Set up, configure, and install new devices such as PCs, printers, and access points
- Resolve requests remotely and on-site for software, hardware, and network issues
- Configure management servers, door controllers, IP cameras, and analog encoders
- Map, configure, implement and/or support access control and surveillance solutions
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the company
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Perform QA tests to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved. Perform hardware and software troubleshooting for all users
- Develop help sheets and other technical documentation for end users
- Complete setup checklists for new equipment
- Create and manage user profiles across multiple platforms
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Education: Associate's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
- Experience: At least 2 years of directly related experience and/or training in a technical support environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer Skills: desktop operating systems including Windows 10. Mobile operating systems including Android and Google. Extensive office-related software and hardware support experience. Additional experience in various platforms such as Google Drive, G-Suite, Slack, and Monday preferred
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Travel Requirements: occasional travel required to other Wyld locations, events, expos, supplier evaluations, and fellow manufacturing facilities
- Adheres to company core values
- Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, PTO and FULLY PAID HEALTH, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE.
WYLD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.