- JOIN THE SMALL, PASSIONATE TEAM DRIVING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF XEALTH SAAS SOLUTIONS
- REVOLUTIONIZE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE AS WE INTEGRATE XEALTH INTO ENTERPRISE HEALTH SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE
- ENJOY THE VIEW FROM OUR FANTASTIC OFFICES IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE
Xealth, Seattle's most exciting healthcare startup, is growing!
We’re improving healthcare for everyone, by building an ecosystem of connected apps, devices, services, and content that are instantly available to physicians & patients in a seamless, intuitive manner.
Having recently closed a major funding round, we’re looking for a digital health strategy focused Engagement Manager to join our team. You would be part of a small team dedicated to delivering high-quality product in a mission critical environment. In this role you’ll work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to drive the strategy and integration of Xealth and Xealth Partner Solutions into healthcare IT environments. As a Client Engagement Manager at Xealth, you’ll be instrumental to client success, while helping achieve our mission of leveraging technology to improve healthcare for everyone.
AS A CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER AT XEALTH, YOU WILL:
- Join a small team that’s focused on ensuring Xealth delivers a high-quality, secure, and stable product
- Partner with internal teams, customers, and vendors to identify high value use cases for integration in our platform at health care systems
- Work closely with clinical and executive stakeholders to identify high value solutions into large healthcare organizations
- Meet frequently with healthcare organizations to help them develop a digital health strategy with the Xealth platform (and vice-versa)
- Help us continually improve the end-to-end governance, approval, and software release lifecycle at our customers
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues, have fun, and make a positive contribution to our culture
OUR CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- A passion for improving healthcare through technology
- 5+ years of client engagement, business development, or strategy development experience, focused on Healthcare Enterprise applications, including experience developing technology roadmaps with customers involving underlying technologies such as Web Services, FHIR, HL7, Healthcare data analytics, and clinical workflow integration.
- Ability to work across various stakeholders including Customer Executives, Health System IT staff, Software Engineering, and Clinical Stakeholders.Proven ability to develop and manage multiple client relationships at the same time, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to rapidly learn the Xealth technology platform in order to balance near term customer asks against long term strategic goals, with an eye towards customer satisfaction & identifying actionable opportunities across accounts.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues
- ExperiencewithEpic, Cerner, HL7 Interfaces, charting interfaces, FHIR, working with clinical data sets.
- A penchant for playing with office puppies
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving care quality and the doctor-patient relationship.
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph's Digital Integration Group and raised $19.8 million including an $11M series-A in March 2019. Based in Seattle, the company was founded by the team of serial entrepreneurs behind Swype, an innovative keyboard that reached over 1 billion users.
Learn more about us atwww.xealth.com