XeniumHR is looking for a committed HR professional to join our HR team! If you enjoy being part of a collaborative team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Xenium’s HR On Site employees -
Represent the “face” of HR at our client’s workplace
Are the go-to for day to day guidance and support
Work in collaboration with their leadership and support colleagues to ensure effective implementation and delivery of HR practices and systems
Client Location: Clackamas
Hours of Position: 12 hours/week
HR services we provide to this client:
- Employee Relations - Handling the day to day and investigative situations that arise.
- Benefits Administration– Manage and administer to support the workforce.
- Talent Acquisition - The full cycle! From posting position to making the offer!
- New Hire Orientations - Onboarding new employees!
- Termination Process – Managing the transition of an employee separation.
- Compliance Review and Best Practice recommendations – Helping management do it the right way!
- Other HR duties as needed – all that other stuff that happens during the day/ week/month!
What makes you a fit?
- 2 years progressive HR experience
- Bachelor degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to email@example.com