Xevant is searching for an extremely organized and talented Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to coordinate and implement marketing projects. The successful candidate will have experience developing, creating, and organizing marketing efforts from beginning to end.
· Manage all marketing deliverables by creating content for and executing all email campaigns, newsletters, brochures, and blog and social media posts
· Foster strategic planning, development, launch, and measurement of all marketing communication activities while supporting the brand objectives and strategies
· Manage and communicate with third party marketing firms
· Collect, analyze, and report data from campaigns
· Support sales team lead generation marketing efforts by assisting with data collection, copy writing, email marketing
· Generate weekly reports on webpage and social media views and interactions in order to track and report trends
· Assist in ways to creatively deliver our message though creative avenues and materials including product videos, websites, webinars, demos and more
· Propose new ideas to improve marketing impact and effectiveness
· Work with sales, marketing, and product teams in order to effectively tie together our value proposition
· Excellent written communication skills
· 2 years of experience managing and coordinating marketing efforts
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Marketing, Communication, etc.)
· Experience creating and developing emails with marketing automation
· Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
· Experience and proficiency in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
· Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
· Knowledge in lead generation activities; helping create and build content to generate leads
Our team of experts have been delivering healthcare client management, repricing, savings, and client optimization for over 20 years. Today, Xevant is entirely focused on delivering client performance optimization through highly customized software solutions for payers, PBMs, TPAs, consultants, brokers and plan sponsors. Due to the level of PBM and payer expertise each team member brings to the table, we are able to deliver highly-functional and customized solutions to our clients to better navigate and compete in a complex and changing $4 trillion market. The end result is an enterprise software platform that solves the industry’s most challenging data and analytics needs while automating client performance optimization
In addition to competitive compensation and company-matched retirement plans, Xevant offers its employees a fully stocked food pantry, monthly company activities, catered lunches on Fridays, and a casual dress code! We care about our employee’s well-being which is why we offer company-paid health benefits, wellness plans, and standing desks. Not only are you working for a company who values maintaining an outstanding company culture, you are working for a company who rewards employees for exceptional performance with bonuses and other incentive compensation. As a growing company, Xevant is dedicated to contributing to ongoing personal growth & development and providing unlimited opportunities for advancement.
Here at Xevant, we celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are a small company that creates big opportunities. If you’re looking to grow your career, Xevant is the place for you
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, Utah
Xevant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Xevant complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.