XEVANT IS SEARCHING FOR AN EXPERIENCED DATA ARCHITECT. THE DATA ARCHITECT POSITION FOCUSES DEVELOPING DATABASE SOLUTIONS TO STORE AND RETRIEVE COMPANY INFORMATION.
Our team of experts have been delivering healthcare client management, repricing, savings, and client optimization for over 20 years. Today, Xevant is entirely focused on delivering client performance optimization through highly customized software solutions for payers, PBMs, TPAs, consultants, brokers and plan sponsors. Due to the level of PBM and payer expertise each team member brings to the table, we are able to deliver highly-functional and customized solutions to our clients to better navigate and compete in a complex and changing $4 trillion market. The end result is an enterprise software platform that solves the industry’s most challenging data and analytics needs while automating client performance optimization.
· Creating development standards, frameworks, and archetypes to help developers adopt future technologies
· Optimizing new and current database systems
· Designing conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
· Diving into code to find and fix issues, add new features and improve performance
· Installing and configuring information systems to ensure functionality
· Analyzing structural requirements for new software and applications.
· Degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years working with data management
· Hands-on experience with SQL
· Direct and proven working experience with data management concepts and activities including an understanding of industry best practices for Data Sourcing, Key Data Elements, Data Quality Management, and Enterprise Data Management Policy, Process, and Procedures
· Expert understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
· Love for solving large scale, complex problems in simple and elegant ways
· Work well and communicate well with others
· Experience and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and typical online applications.
· Proven professional experience with regulatory compliance and requirements including HIPAA
In addition to competitive compensation and company-matched retirement plans, Xevant offers its employees a fully stocked food pantry, monthly company activities, catered lunches on Fridays, and a casual dress code! We care about our employee’s well-being which is why we offer company-paid health benefits, wellness plans, and standing desks. Not only are you working for a company who values maintaining an outstanding company culture, you are working for a company who rewards employees for exceptional performance with bonuses and other incentive compensation. As a growing company, Xevant is dedicated to contributing to ongoing personal growth & development and providing unlimited opportunities for advancement.
Here at Xevant, we celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are a small company that creates big opportunities. If you’re looking to grow your career, Xevant is the place for you
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, Utah
Xevant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Xevant complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.