With the recent acquisition of Frutarom Inc, IFF is seeking a BRAND "LAUNCH" MANAGER to join its Communications team for an 18 to 24 month engagement. In this role, you will bring your Brand Management experience to the team, managing all aspects of IFF’s corporate brand launch and activation, both internally and externally. This is a great, long term consulting opportunity to showcase your expertise and experience with corporate acquisitions re-branding.
- Working with our agency, help shepherd IFF’s new brand from concept to launch
- Create and execute the communications strategy for the global brand launch and related events
- Create and execute the structure, governance, and strategy for a global brand ambassador program
- Work with the marketing teams in three business units to ensure the brand is expressed properly through their respective lenses.
- Create the brand governance plan and the communications plan for sharing
- Establish and manage an effective brand council to ensure the brand can evolve and grow in a way that supports IFF’s corporate strategy, as well as those of the business units.
- Develop and execute the strategy to maintain and grow the brand site
- Effectively communicate and promote the brand and milestones to the key stakeholders and brand ambassadors.
- Review, create, and maintain guidelines, systems and tools to ensure strong brand consistency across multiple platforms
- Work with the communications team to ensure consistent visuals and tone of voice across corporate channels
- Be the go-to authority on the IFF brand, providing counsel and answering any and all brand-related questions
- Create and maintain examples of best brand practices for broad use within IFF
- Work with Real Estate team to guide brand alignment for signage and interiors
- Develop on-brand materials for the corporate communications team and other key internal stakeholders
- Develop training modules and schedules for employees (marketing and general population) to ensure greater understanding and execution of the brand
Ideal candidates will possess the following combination of Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Five or more years’ experience in Marketing Management, Brand management required
- Ability to create, administer and work with budgets.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, desktop publishing software and Microsoft Office.
- Numerically literate; comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Desire to engage, educate and motivate employee base.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills and demonstrated written communication skills. Writing samples may be requested at interview.
- A "Roll up your sleeves" approach to execution and a "can do" attitude is essential.