Yembo is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in San Diego. We're gearing up to triple in size this year, so we're seeking an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WITH EXPERIENCE SELLING SAAS to help fuel that growth. If you're interested in joining a venture-backed startup that's disrupting an outdated industry and wants to accelerate your career, then read on...this might be a good opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Account Executive will be the key person in driving the sales process to help us acquire 150+ new customers this year. You'll be working directly with the VP of Sales and a team of SDRs to disrupt the status quo.
This person will:
- Own the full sales cycle from discovery to close
- Lead 2-4 demos per day using Zoom
- Qualify inbound leads
- Build and manage their own pipeline of qualified opportunities using Salesforce
- Prospect into specifically targeted accounts to develop new opportunities
- Hit quota on a monthly basis
- Contributing to the development of our sales playbook
- Occasionally attend industry sales conferences
- 2+ years of experience successfully carrying a 6-figure quota in a closing role selling SaaS
- You maintain a high standard of excellence and attention to detail
- You're competitive by nature and love to win
- You enjoy being the underdog and challenging the status quo
- You believe in getting 1% better each day and know feedback and coaching can help accelerate your growth
- You're a naturally curious person
- You don't take no for an answer
- You're highly empathetic and have the ability to understand the needs of others
What would be preferred:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience using software like Salesforce and Outreach.io
- Familiarity with the "Challenger Sale" methodology
Yembo is a fast-growing SaaS company in San Diego using patented AI and computer vision technology to revolutionize the moving industry.
We were founded in 2016 by two ex-Qualcomm engineers who helped pioneer 4G technology and now they've set their sights on making the process of moving easier for consumers and the companies that help them.
After success with early customer pilots in the moving/relocation industry - our AI technology analyzed over 100,000 customer videos just in the past 6 months - we are looking to scale our SaaS across the moving and relocation industry.
Our small team of 10 is gearing up to triple in size (customers. revenue and headcount) in 2020 and we're looking for our first few Account Executives to help lead our go-to-market strategy.
You can read more about us in this Forbes article.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time - Our early customers love the product and we have grown to double-digit customers in the past few months just based on referrals
- Meaningfully shape our future products
- Elevate your skills - We are redefining how consumers shop for moving services and that involves learning how to sell a process changing solution to change the industry. You will learn so much that you can look back with pride to say - “I was involved in transitioning a very old school technology with cutting edge tech”
- All of us here love what we do and you will notice it from our fast-paced culture
- We have fun as a team - we play Uno at lunch every day and do something fun as a group the last Friday of each month.
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 3 Weeks PTO + 10 Government Holidays
- This role is full-time and based on-site in San Diego. Because we're such a small, tight-knit team right now, working all in one place helps us go faster and solve complex problems together.
- We are not able to sponsor visas for this role
- This position requires occasional travel to conferences and on-site visits to our enterprise customers, about 10% of the time or less
☀ We are based out of sunny San Diego.