Fresh off our Series B round led by Accel, along with Founders Fund, Qualcomm Ventures, Nokia-backed NGP Capital, and Newfund, we're growing our team across all functions and regions!
We are experiencing explosive growth and need a Pre-Sales Engineering Manager to work closely with our Sales team in the Pre-Sales stage of our engagements.
At Zinier, we're building a modern platform to help companies with large field service teams manage their complex businesses and processes. This includes large telecom companies with thousands of technicians who install and repair equipment, to leading satellite companies that provide complex tracking of ship fleets.
We are already working with some of the largest telecoms of the world and are currently growing in the United States, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Europe.
This role is a key component of the Pre-Sales organization, which is a part of Customer Success. The Pre-Sales team's mission is to improve sales rep productivity and enable customer success on the Zinier platform by 1) simplifying the pre-sales and customer experience, 2) enabling customer efficiencies and cost savings and 3) driving customer-centric change inside of Zinier.
The candidate will need to collaborate across teams, creatively solve problems for customers and sellers, and drive the evolution of the pre-sales team.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Gather insights from the business through analyzing data, identifying trends, and looking around the corner to develop innovative solutions for sales
- Develop key metrics and define performance indicators to measure the overall impact and drive continuous improvement of the team
- Ability to understand, adapt to, communicate, and manage change in a fast paced environment
- The ideal candidate must be willing to roll up their sleeves and work with key stakeholders across the extended Zinier North America Sales organization.
- Owns the customer experience from initial sales meetings to transition to the implementation team, in conjunction with various Zinier organizations.
- Works closely with the Sales team in developing product demonstrations that highlight the Zinier value proposition
- Builds on Sales' business case and Identifies key KPIs for the client's business and overall project
- Manages best practices for client on-boarding and training
- Develops best practices in line with Zinier organization structure
- Study client data and industry best practices to provide added value for new areas of improvement
- Ensure clients are our greatest advocates
- Establish a communication plan with the client and be proactive on satisfaction
- Provide client and internal reports on overall performance
- Develop internal executive reports and conducts strategic project business reviews
- Experience as a Pre-Sales Engineering Manager in the software industry
- Customer first attitude
- Knowledge of customer enablement practices
- Technical aptitudes and ability to learn new software programs
- Analytical skills for reviewing and understanding customer and industry data
- Strong team player as well as an individual contributor