Fresh off our Series B round led by Accel, along with Founders Fund, Qualcomm Ventures, Nokia-backed NGP Capital, and Newfund, we're growing our team across all functions and regions.
We're a global company headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Mexico City, Singapore, and Bengaluru.
Marketing Specialist Role
A successful candidate will have prior B2B SaaS software marketing experience, superior knowledge of demand generation best practices, hands on digital experience, and a desire to wear many "demand generation" hats. This role will require strong project management skills and the ability to juggle projects down to the tactical level to drive program execution.
- Demonstrate big picture understanding of how lead generation activities supports the prospect journey and the sales cycle
- Contribute to overall campaign planning strategy regarding top of funnel lead nurture down to the bottom of the funnel
- Continuously monitor campaigns to measure and optimize performance (A/B testing, copy writing of ads and conversion focused landing pages with proper calls to action)
- Execution of content syndication campaigns with 3rd party publications
- Help craft email marketing and nurture programs in Pardot
- Assist in various marketing operations functions in Pardot and Salesforce
- Assist with other demand generation programs (events, webinars, podcasts, direct mail, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years experience in a B2B SaaS software setting
- Understanding of B2B demand generation and campaigns that support prospect journey down the lead funnel
- Strong project management skills to see projects through to execution
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams and managing projects with stakeholders across the company
- Superior attention to detail, ability to plan head and strong work ethic
- Self-starter with ability to consider all aspects of a project in order to build out project timelines, communicate with stakeholders and meet deadlines
- Experience with Office software; Excel, Powerpoint, Google Drive for company file management, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot a plus, or demonstrated ability to learn new systems
- PDF version of resume required