Botkeeper is a virtual robotic bookkeeping platform transforming the accounting industry. In 2018 the company was named a Cool Vendor in AI by Gartner, one of BostInno's Coolest Companies, and one of Business Insider's Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2019. Botkeeper has raised over $22.5M in their Seed and A rounds from Google's Gradient Ventures, Greycroft, and Ignition Partners. Botkeeper is truly the future of bookkeeping!
Botkeeper is seeking an experienced sales operations analyst to join our rapidly growing sales team. The sales operations analyst will play a crucial role within our complex, consultative sales process. This position will be responsible for designing and maintaining sales reports, managing the sales quota and commission process, assisting with contract approvals, acting as liaison on sales automation issues, and evaluating third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions. You will work closely with all sales departments to enhance sales productivity, enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
• Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans
• Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing
• Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to more effectively achieve data needs and analysis results
• Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiate, drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
• Ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication
• Assist the sales team in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement data enrichment processes to improve sales team's performance
• Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams
• Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of CRM including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance
• Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks
• Provide CRM administration setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, documentation of best practices, and maintenance of data
• Partner with IT team to understand new capabilities available in CRM and train sales representatives to use these capabilities
• Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases and develop processes and methods for acquiring net new names to our database
• BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
• 3+ years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales operations, business analysis, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a SaaS company
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system
• Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience in developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred
• Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills
• Any accounting familiarity is a bonus!
Competitive compensation, healthcare, and PTO. Additional benefits include an annual company retreat, opportunity for aggressive career growth, and an incredibly smart team to support you.
Botkeeper, a progressive software company with over 1000 clients in its early stages of growth automating financial bookkeeping, brings the next wave in machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to an important and critical aspect of any business. All companies struggle with bookkeeping, prone to error and human inference along with agonizing data entry, reconciliation, and general upkeep in financial bookkeeping. Botkeeper performs all associated tasks not limited to entries, tracking and schedules of revenue, deferred expenses accounts for payroll, reconciliation of bank accounts, and sending invoices to clients. Now scaling, we are bringing in the world's best talent to achieve the true future of bookkeeping.