WORK WHERE YOU WANT- connectRN allows you to pick up per diem shifts at the top medical institutions in your area, all by the push of a button.
GET THE FLEXIBILITY YOU WANT- With connectRN, you have the ability to pick up as many or as few shifts as you'd like, at any of the locations connectRN is partnered with. Whatever works for you.
MAKE MORE MONEY- connectRN offers competitive rates for our users. The more shifts you work, the more money you make. No limit
_WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE AT THE PLACES YOU WANT TO WORK. VISIT OUR WEBSITE TODAY TO COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE TO GET STARTED! _
The connectRN Nurse will provide supplemental/contract services to our clients, and will strive to provide these services in a compassionate, professional, ethical, and knowledgeable fashion. The connectRN Nurse's role will include but are not limited to the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patients' status, plan of care, and goal achievement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state Nursing Act specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety.
- Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment.
- Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
- Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
- Follow hospital policy when disposing of biohazardous materials, labeling and handling of all materials.
- Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.
- Valid LPN or RN License
- Associate's Degree in Nursing, BSN from accredited College of Nursing preferred but not required.
- At least 1 year of full time clinical experience in each desired speciality
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Strong punctuality and timeliness in terms of shift attendance.
Job Type: Part-time
RN Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 /hour
LPN Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.00 to $32.00 /year