connectRN builds technologies that revolutionize the way hospitals and healthcare facilities manage their workforce. Through the connectRN app, facilities post open shifts that clinicians can view and apply for.
Why work for connectRN:
With no contracts, connectRN clinicians have the flexibility and freedom to work when and where they
want to. Whether it's full time work or an occasional weekend shift, you take control with connectRN. As a company built by nurses, for nurses, we are always striving to create a better experience for our clinician. With programs like connectRN Rewards, STATCash, and referral bonuses, we don't just say we care
about our nurses, we show that we do.
The connectRN Nurse will provide supplemental/contract services to our clients, and will strive to provide these services in a compassionate, professional, ethical, and knowledgeable fashion. The connectRN Nurse's role will include but are not limited to the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patients' status, plan of care, and goal achievement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state Nursing Act specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
● Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety.
● Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment.
● Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
● Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
● Follow hospital policy when disposing of biohazardous materials, labeling and handling of all materials.
● Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.
● Valid LPN License
● Associate's Degree in Nursing, BSN from accredited College of Nursing preferred but not
● At least 1 year of full time clinical experience in each desired speciality
● Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills.
● Strong punctuality and timeliness in terms of shift attendance.
Job Type: Part-time