connectRN builds technologies that revolutionize the way hospitals and healthcare facilities manage their workforce. Through the connectRN app, facilities post open shifts that clinicians can view and apply for.
Why work for connectRN
With no contracts, connectRN clinicians have the flexibility and freedom to work when and where they want to. Whether it's full time work or an occasional weekend shift, you take control with connectRN. As a company built by nurses, for nurses, we are always striving to create a better experience for our clinicians. With programs like connectRN Rewards, STATCash, and referral bonuses, we don't just say we care about our nurses, we show that we do.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Provide ADLs to nursing home residents in accordance to individualized care plan.
● Complete certified nursing assistant records documenting care provided.
● Maintain a safe, neat, and clean environment.
● Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or evidence of resident abuse or
violation of residents' rights.
● High School Diploma/GED
● Successful completion of Nursing Aide Certification Program in accordance with State laws.
● Must hold current Nursing Assistant Certification in state working in.
● Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills.
● Strong punctuality and timeliness in terms of shift attendance.
● 1 year CNA experience required
● Licensed and certified to work as a CNA
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour