Accounts Receivable Representative (Contract)
Criteo (CRTO), the leader in commerce marketing, is building the highest performing and open commerce marketing ecosystem to drive profits and sales for retailers and brands. 2,700 Criteo team members partner with 16,000 customers and thousands of publishers across the globe to deliver performance at scale by connecting shoppers to the things they need and love. Designed for commerce, Criteo Commerce Marketing Ecosystem sees over 50 billion in annual commerce sales data. For more information, please visit www.criteo.com.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
- 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren’t enough
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
- Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
- Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
- Travel & reimbursement options. Until jetpacks are a thing
- 401(k) fully vested matching. Basically free 15428$
Check out a day in the life at Criteo!
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative to join our Account Strategy and Sales teams to manage the process of reconciling client invoices and outstanding debts for US Mid-Market business. The contract will begin ASAP and persist through Q1 2018, with the potential to transition into a full time role.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Account Strategists to provide missing invoices to clients, address discrepancies between invoices and reporting, gather and report on client payment feedback
- Own regular client outreach and follow-up regarding past-due invoices, payment disputes, and invoices
- Serve as Collections point of contact for Mid-Market Account Strategy and Sales teams in Boston to provide Central Collections team with updates on client payment status on regular basis
- Negotiate terms of payment against overdue invoices with the goal of minimizing outstanding debts
- Work closely with local FP&A and Account Management leadership to ensure books are accurate
What do we NEED?
- Accounting or Finance background
- Prior experience in collections, either internship or full time
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- High proficiency working cross-functionally, e.g. with Sales, Account Strategy, FP&A, Management
- High-proficiency in owning and managing communications across large portfolio of clients
- Exceptional organizational and priortization skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
Criteo is transforming digital advertising into a relevant user experience!
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com. Find us on LinkedIn and learn more about us at Glassdoor!
*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.