Freedom Partners Shared Services is currently seeking an Operations Intern to join our team. This internship opportunity will allow the successful candidate to gain experience with a wide range of different operational functions in our organization.
What makes Freedom Partners Shared Services so unique? We maximize our partners’ abilities to affect positive change by giving them the operational support they need to be successful in carrying out their objectives. We are passionate people who want to make a difference with their skills every day. Our team is comprised of people who bring expertise from all areas – Human Resources, Training, Technology, Operations – just to name a few. We work hard to build a culture that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, embraces change, and values each individual.
- Assist with asset tracking throughout the inventory lifecycle.
- Liaise with building staff, vendors, and customers for on-site service needs and deliveries.
- Maintain team’s electronic and paper filing systems.
- Aid in set up, logistics, and preparation of conference rooms and other facilities for trainings and meetings.
- Serve as the back-up Receptionist handling incoming phones calls, mail delivery, and correspondence as needed.
- Help maintain a collaborative, safe work environment by assembling furniture, hanging pictures and other office maintenance tasks as needed.
- Support operations staff with general office operations, duties, and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in academic study in related field
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated with a preference for working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively, occasionally under strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented, organized, and committed to excellence in their work product
- An understanding of free-market principles and a passion for advancing the mission of the organization