is an online marketplace for beauty and wellness treatments. We offer our customers the opportunity to comfortably and easily book their beauty and wellness treatments online from anywhere and at any time. We are an international team of passionate individuals who strive to guarantee the satisfaction of our partners and customers. Launched in March 2015, Vaniday is now live in 4 countries worldwide: Australia, Brazil, Singapore and UAE. In July 2015, Vaniday successfully raised €15 million in its first round of funding. Our goal is to become the market leader in beauty. To achieve this, we are looking for brilliant and passionate individuals to join our global team.About the job:
This position is an exciting and extraordinary opportunity to be at the root of a fast growing and constantly developing company. You will gain insight and first hand experience into an internet start-up, learn day-to-day management and build functional expertise. You should be a highly motivated individual who is interested in entrepreneurship, e-commerce, and is able to quickly assume a great deal of responsibility.
- You will get to rotate across departments to identify improvement areas across key functions like recruitment, sales and quality controls, along with identifying areas for improvement in internal processes and design new processes.
- The internship will provide you with opportunities to exercise your initiative, creative and leadership skills.
- You will be pitching and selling Vaniday to health, wellness and beauty professionals and assisting with vendor onboarding (can involve cold calling, going out to meet clients, doing sales presentations etc).
- You will be the first point of contact for all sales and operational queries from vendors.
Who we're looking for:
- Ideally you have already successfully obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree from university.
- You are exceptionally dedicated and reliable, you are able to cope with a fast-paced environment and you have a hands-on mentality.
- This internship also requires autonomy, professionalism, superior organizational skills and self-control.
- Fluency in English is required.
- You can start in July.
- You are interested in doing a 6 months internship with the possibility of a full time job thereafter.
- Engaging environment: You will feel the thrill of building a start-up and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Meaningful work: To build our beauty ecosystem you will be working together with a team of talented people across the globe
- Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together
- Support: We support each other, we motivate each other and we believe that we will revolutionize the beauty and wellness industry
Feeling up to a challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application, including your availability, in English. Vaniday’s recruitment team is managing the recruitment for this open position directly and will get back to you quickly.