SCHOOL-BASED MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
At iAspire, our vision is to be the standard by which all mental health agencies are measured. We are passionate about ensuring people of all backgrounds have access to quality mental health care and treatment. We have the privilege of helping people navigate life's challenges to find healing. As we do, we strive to be an agency defined by its values of love, intention, initiative, gratitude, and education.
Would you like to work with us? If yes, keep reading more for details about this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide individual, group, and/or family therapy to admitted clients.
- Provide case management, crisis and emergency services to clients and their families as needed.
- Complete all clinical documentation within established agency timeframes.
- Develop service plans in accordance with state, federal, and agency accrediting requirements.
- Devise aftercare plans for client discharge and follow up recommendations.
- Attend and participate in all agency meetings and functions.
- Be fully licensed as a Psychologist, LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LBP, LADC-MH, or a qualifying Licensed Behavioral Health Professional (LBHP). Candidates are welcome to apply as well.
- Possess an interest and/or experience in serving children and families of all backgrounds.
- Have a current billing contract with Medicaid (Soonercare).
- Encompass a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Encompass experience using the Electronic Health Record Milan Medical.
- Have experience working in a school setting and with school personnel.