Were seeking a brilliant Customer Service Sales Representative; come be a part of our agency and work with clients that appreciate the value that Farmers Insurance brings as an established, reputable company. This Insurance Agency is a proud Presidents Council Agency with over 20 years as a local San Diego agency!!
_CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES: _
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Provide general clerical support including correspondence, photocopying, preparing mailings, faxing, and filing, collating using software and Agency Management System
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Cross sell insurance products, identify sales leads, and follow-up with outbound calls
- Understand and analyze clients life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the client needs
- Identifies prospects and sets appointments and overcome rejections
- Obtain prospect information such as name, time available, and current insurance information
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
_ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL: _
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills to handle client needs in person and over the phone
- Attention to detail, follow-through and eagerness to market our products are very important in handling daily activities of the office
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications - excellent grammar and proofreading
- Good organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
- Computer proficiency with MS Outlook and MS Word
_CANDIDATE PREFERENCE: _
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of Customer Service or Office experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
_OUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CHAMPIONS LIKE YOU RECEIVE: _
- Competitive guaranteed hourly wage after training completion
- Paid product training
- Continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- And much, much more!
_POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH: _
- Must be willing to obtain a CA Insurance License within the first 30 days of employment.
*This position is with a Farmers independent contractor agent, not with Farmers Insurance Companies. Employees of Farmers agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. Farmers agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Farmers agents employees are not employees of Farmers.
_THIS IS A FULL-TIME, PERMANENT POSITION! _