A Team Environment:
Our goal is to share with you an overall operational understanding of
our software business, with an emphasis on IT Services. As an IT Intern,
you will assist and ensure the efficient administration and management
of all IT and admin endeavors, including office management, working with
information systems, records management, and other customary duties
necessary to ensure a consistent business operation.
Our position is paid, and you can utilize this internship for your
school credits if that is available from your school. This is a summer
internship of 25 - 30 hours per week. We can also work with you to
schedule this around your class hours.
IT interns contribute as full members of the Tucson team during their
internship, with exposure in the following areas:
• IT information security
• Perform Level I help desk functions, including troubleshooting via
both the phone and remote software, document status of all tickets using
on-line helpdesk ticketing system.
• Assist with activities as we move to a new ticketing system.
• Assist with staging activities for telephony, wireless, network, data
center and compute installations
• Web page development
• Meeting and conference planning
• Work with PowerPoint, excel, IFS applications
• Travel planning
• Working with different areas of our business including Finance,
As an Intern, you can expect informal feedback and coaching to assist in
your development throughout your internship.
Who We Are Looking For:
Candidates who are:
• Enrolled in an undergraduate/associate program for IT
• Local to Tucson
• Efficient at multi-tasking and researching
• Team player
• Good communication and a desire to learn