IMPORT PRODUCT ANALYST
PRIVATE LABEL TEAM | AUSTIN, TX, UNITED STATES
JOB TITLE: Import Product Analyst
EDUCATION LEVEL: BS/BA Degree or Equivalent Experience
JOB STATUS: Full Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This position is on the Private Label Team, which
is dedicated to sourcing and merchandising quality products from
stateside and overseas suppliers for our customers. The Import Product
Analyst reports to the Product Development Manager and will assist with
all aspects and activities of the “value chain” of purchasing,
manufacturing, and receiving product from our overseas factories in a
timely and correct manner. This is an entry level position with room for
growth and advancement. The ideal candidate will have the passion to
work hard, learn quickly, and advance his or her career with an
industry-leading niche appliance manufacturer.
- Ensuring our system is up-to-date with correct order, shipment, and
- Adjusting orders and shipments as needed after comparing actual
sales vs. forecasted sales.
- Corresponding with key suppliers, frequently through email.
- Coordinating and reviewing pre-shipment product inspections.
- Completing all miscellaneous tasks related to getting our products
stateside for the sales and marketing departments to sell.
- Assisting in the production of all necessary product collateral
(owner’s manuals, box designs, product finish-out, etc.) and
ensuring it is complete, correct, and provided to the factories in a
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience is acceptable
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills including using pivot tables, v-look-ups, and
advanced formula/functions knowledge
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Talent for working in cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills (Excel and Word) plus Gmail
- Adobe Illustrator familiarity is a plus but is not required
- Non-exempt, hourly position with overtime eligibility.