Primary tasks include answering a multi-line phone system, customer service, scheduling appointments, data entry, filing, correspondence, updating contacts, ordering and maintaining office supplies, maintaining QuickBooks accounting and other duties as assigned.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a variety of office support functions such as copying documents, distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail for shipping, inventory and order office/kitchen supplies, troubleshooting office equipment (copier, fax, etc).
- Answers telephone, directs calls and takes messages.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Maintains files and records stored in database/system of record.
- Retrieves data or correspondence from files as needed.
- Provide administrative support.
- Review files and records to obtain information to respond to requests.
- May perform basic data entry tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience performing basic clerical/office support activities.
- Basic knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Proficient PC skills, preferably MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities with various deadlines.
- Familiar with professional standard concepts, practices, and procedures within department to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professional, confident, organized and able to multi-task accurately.
- Prioritize efficiently with multiple projects and deadlines running simultaneously.
- Positive work attitude; takes ownership of projects and their results.
- Excellent organizational skills.