In just 10 years, PitchBook has grown into a 600+-person organization
stretching global offices in Seattle, New York and London. With a 60%
year-over-year revenue growth rate since 2009, the company has become
the leading source of private capital market data, serving more than
As a 3 time winner of Top Places to Work in Washington, culture is
something we truly work on every day and is the heart of our success.
The Marketing Intern will assist PitchBook’s Demand Generation and
Marketing Automation teams with various tasks including data cleanup,
campaign reporting, and other automation and analytics tasks.
- Work with Marketing Managers to develop, build and deploy email
marketing campaigns using Marketo and other marketing automation
- Assist in coordinating & implementing campaign requirements
- Help facilitate the production of the content, copy and other
marketing assets needed for campaigns
- Communicate with the Sales and Customer Success teams about upcoming
and ongoing campaigns
- Daily monitoring of conversion across all online campaigns and lead
- Build and test emails, campaigns and web forms
- Assist with reporting, collecting data, performance analysis, and
generating reports using Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Excel and SQL
- Identify and troubleshoot programmatic, logic and data issues
- Driving improvements in all aspects of PitchBook’s marketing
automation and demand gen operations
- Basic scripting/programming to automate transfer of data between
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online
- Strong analytical & organizational skills with keen attention to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in using email marketing software is a plus
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams
- High energy with the ability to multitask, be detail-oriented and
work well under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast paced,
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience (B2B tech experience preferred)
- Experience with Python or other scripting language preferred
- Experience with SQL preferred
At PitchBook, we work tirelessly to arm professionals within the global
private equity and venture capital industries with the finest data,
technology and service so they can make the most informed business
decisions efficiently. This is accomplished through our award-winning
product, the PitchBook Platform, along with a powerful suite of
integrated tools to meet the diverse data-driven needs of our clients.
It’s a very collaborative, client-focused environment with a culture
that is driven towards excellence and getting things done.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might
contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today!
PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an
equal opportunity employer.