Unlock the knowledge of each of our teams and provide them as solutions to both client and internal needs. We want to transform the support department from its traditional definition of ‘customer support' into something more holistic that channels the frontline knowledge picked up from helping clients into actionable project work and process solutions that our internal teams need. We're looking for a strong mid-fielder / generalist with a varied skill tool box. A customer-centric focus, great communication skills, and self-driven project and time management talents are a must. Interest in commercial real estate and #PropTech a big plus.
- Help live product users with questions, issues, and support needs. Make sure that issues related to sales, accounts, and engineering bugs are routed to the right internal departments and don't get lost.
- Interface with, monitor and assist our offshore team using our OCR and human assisted artificial intelligence technology. The Solutions Team needs to make sure that the proper quality assurance checks are maintained and that the data uploaded to clients' accounts is accurate. Reporting on turnaround times and creating process improvement plans to weed out delay and inefficiency.
- Directly interface with clients with special issues that need 1:1 attention by phone.
- Design, author, produce, edit, curate and update content in the redIQ knowledgebase / user community using the learnings from your interactions with clients and product managers.
- Work with Product team to document and maintain internal knowledge base for employees only
- Research, propose and implement projects to streamline internal projects
- Interface with sales, marketing and account management teams on various projects as needed
- Report on support-related performance and needs
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develop and maintain content for an ever-improving knowledge base and user community
- Collaborate and support intra-department solutions needs for team efforts, like conference marketing, copy-writing, content design and user research.
- Work closely with offshore team leaders to make sure their output and turnaround time is within SLA
- Diagnose client submissions of files that fail to upload that offshore team needs help with
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and drive to deliver quality outcomes with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Comfort presenting to groups, running training sessions, and pitching plans to internal stakeholders.
- Service-oriented personality who takes pride in finding creative resolutions.
- Time management skills – able to thrive when there are competing priorities rather than feel overwhelmed
- Journeyman level visual / graphic design abilities sufficient to produce content and diagrams for knowledge base, internal documentation and one-off projects with other departments.
- Exposure to multifamily financial documents, specifically rent rolls, T-12's / pro formas, and/or valuation models is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM preferred, but not required.