Netsertive is seeking an enthusiastic intern to gain experience in
business development, sales, and marketing. You will work closely with
our corporate marketing team in the implementation of all marketing
activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales,
and ultimately generate new business leads. gather information and
research on prospective companies that we’d like to connect to and work
with. This is a great opportunity for an analytically and inquisitive
minded individual eager and interested in conducting research that will
help us prepare to contact and share the benefits Netsertive's services
with potential clients.
This internship will help you acquire an understanding of marketing and
sales, as well as the critical role these functions play in a B2B
technology company. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in
effective prospecting and targeting, marketing/sales operations, and KPI
tracking/attainment and how this all translates to the predictable
growth of a technology company.
- Develop a comprehensive list of companies, organizations, or
entities that fall under our target market.
- Draft and distribute weekly summary reports of key findings
- Gather, report and analyze prospecting/sales metrics
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy.
- Effectively communicate with team members and senior management.
- Well versed with online search engines and tools used to uncover
relevant information about companies.
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic;
self-directed and resourceful.
- Manage multiple tasks, adapt to changing priorities, and deal
- Proficiency in G Suite Platform.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Marketing major or related concentration preferred
- Available from the beginning of June through the end of August 2018.