SENIOR TALENT SERVICES PARTNER
THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED IN EITHER CHICAGO, NEW YORK OR SUNNYVALE CA,
DEPENDING ON WHICH LOCATION THE APPLICANT CHOSEN FOR THE ROLE IS
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers
and every day millions of people use our products to make connections,
discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get
to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other
company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives
through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our
employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the
The SENIOR TALENT SERVICES PARTNER will partner directly with an aligned
business unit within LinkedIn to provide Generalist HR counsel and
support. You will demonstrate a broad scope of knowledge and experience
and contribute proactively to the planning and day to day HR activities
of the Company. You’ll be responsible for performing a variety of human
resources functions including handling of employee life cycle
activities, employee relations, performance management and compliance.
This position offers an experienced HR generalist with an outstanding
opportunity to develop and grow their capability within an exciting and
truly international company.
- Provide consultation and coaching to frontline leaders.
- Coaching and implementation of management development programs
- Analyze data, understand trends, and develop proactive solutions to
further support business objectives.
- Provide HR counsel and a full range of generalist services to the
organization within the HR Operations model.
- Monitor and provide support to the business during annual processes
such as performance reviews, calibration, employee survey action
planning, compensation and rewards and headcount planning.
- Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying people
tools, policies and procedures to maximize employee performance,
achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement,
and ensure legal compliance.
- Work closely with HR operations team members to implement specific
HR processes and transactions to support employee and
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting and tasks as required with
cross-functional HR / Partner teams, working on or
- 7+ years of experience in HR in the role of HR Generalist or HRBP
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent related experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Human Resources, Business or
- Demonstrated exceptional experience in facilitation, presentation
and negotiation skills.
- Detailed and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with
multiple and changing priorities while focused on customer service
and quality where customer service is paramount.
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling
- Excellent problem solving and organizational acumen.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to connect and
develop trust quickly with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a
- Possess confidence in the handling of ambiguity and
- Possess an abundance of common sense and pragmatism.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and the
ability to translate this into practical advice