LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers,
and every day millions of people use our products to make connections,
discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get
to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other
company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives
through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our
employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the
LinkedIn is seeking an individual to play a pivotal role in
configuration of key systems. You will be expected to design, implement,
and operate a high-quality CRM system with frequent automated
deployments. You will be results driven, coaching teams to deliver at
the highest level of quality and craftsmanship.The ideal candidate will
be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on
delivering 24x7 reliability and continuous integration.
This role sits in a team at LinkedIn that builds products that power
LinkedIn’s business. We drive technology vision, architecture, and
design for systems that help the company deliver on major business
processes (go-to-market, sales, support, finance, etc.). We deliver
world-class products that let our customers do business with us in a
seamless way, help grow our top line, and increase our efficiency.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, analyzes, maintains and tests
new/existing functionality which supports internal business units or
- Proficiency in designing, documenting, building, testing, and
deploying CRM systems including complex formula fields, field
dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and actions, approval
processes, reporting, dashboards, and system upgrades.
- Resolves complex technical issues by taking ownership and
collaborating with various internal teams when necessary.
- Configures and maintains user security permissions and hierarchies
to comply with organizational requirements and/or SOX policies.
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle,
including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution
design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment,
- Integrates existing support systems and services into the CRM
architecture where appropriate.
- Reviews upcoming product releases as well as other integrated
applications and provides solution recommendations to enhance
efficiency and productivity.
- Works independently to make decisions regarding resolution
- Help upskill internal team members by leading knowledge transfer
- Experience in leading technical design reviews/approvals on behalf
of a team
- Consistently delivers output with a high-degree of craftsmanship
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline, or 2+ years of
related practical experience
- 2+ years of experience customizing and/or administering a CRM
application, specifically Sales & Service functions.
- 2+ years of experience with MS SQL
- Proficiency developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating CRM
- Experience managing CRM technology projects, including gathering and
documenting business requirements, designing and configuring forms,
developing workflows, building reports and dashboards, and
troubleshooting application bugs
- Proficiency in using the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Experience with large, multi-org, multi-team CRM implementations
- Experience working directly with business users to configure needs
- Experience designing for multiple languages
- Working knowledge of Unified Service Desk (USD) for CRM
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous
- Experience with REST & SOAP APIs
- Experience working in a high-growth, performance-focused environment
- Collaborative, team-first attitude and drive to add value