Are you a Business Development professional who is motivated by managing your own schedule and working with a tight-knit team? Do you have an interest in the wedding industry and enjoy working with startups? If yes, then we would love to meet you!
The Fondly Inc. is a one-stop-shop mobile app designed to make wedding planning easy and enjoyable. Our marketplace will help connect you with local vendors, read reviews from newlyweds, access comprehensive planning tools online and so much more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Identify, reach out, and recruit prospective professionals, vendors, and businesses through email, phone calls, and or onsite visits;
- Create positive and productive customer experiences as a brand ambassador while scheduling and conducting vendor meetings in an efficient and timely manner;
- Influence and educate prospective clients about the The Fondly product, its benefits to their business, and the success that they can expect as a pioneering member of our platform;
- Provide weekly internal reporting on leads, development, forecasts, etc.;
- Ensure quality and compliance with company guidelines by validating data through client follow up; cultivate long-term relationships and partnerships;
- Collaborate with internal team (and occasionally international team) to regularly update sales content, adjust targeting directions, and gather information for continuous product improvement;
- Partner with management to structure, mentor, and set expectations for our future sales team;
- Travel to clients if/as needed.
- We prefer that you are based in Los Angeles, but we are willing to discuss for the right candidates.
- Possible 10% travel time depends on business needs.
- You have the chance to set your own schedule most of the time.
- This is a commission-based contract role with the potential of turning into a full-time position. Base salary commensurate with experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A proactive self-starter who excels in multitasking, with a team-player mentality that thrives in a collaborative environment and is receptive to feedback
- Excellent, enthusiastic and dynamic communication skills (in-person, phone and written)
- Patient, flexible, and eager to do whatever is required to get the job done, and willing to shift responsibilities as needed based on demand
- Familiarity with technology-based platforms and experience explaining the benefits and functionality of a tech tool
- Prior experience as sales, business development, or account management roles in eCommerce, Wedding, or SaaS industries preferred
The Fondly Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. The Fondly Inc. participates in E-Verify.