• Providing desktop support to staff and students, answering IT-related questions for Windows and Mac OSX machines.
• Responsible for maintaining software lists for machines in library classrooms and other facilities.
• Updating the inventory of all machines, printers, laptops, laptop loans, and printer cartridges in the library.
• Completing group projects and manual labor for the facilities in the library ie. Cloning and setting up computer labs, setting up and repairing machines and desks, providing network wiring and termination of ports.
• Maintaining printers (staff and public), by replacing toner, rollers, etc. to ensure continued functionality.
I am always helping my family and friends with their computers.