• Investigated and resolved Quality and Safety Action Requests via Oracle Software, experimentation and communication.
• Improved decal, parts, and fixture tracking via routing in Oracle and SigmaNEST.
• Implemented 5S methodology into designated areas.
• Performed testing experiments to increase Quality standards
• Utilized Microsoft Access to acquire Quality reports that were then distributed to the lines through the updating of Visual Management Boards.
• Developed and implemented Weekly Quality Topic program to further drive hot button Quality issues back to the lines
• Inspected and distributed Quality Action Requests to appropriate departments
• Constructed first iteration of decal reference materials for each Plant 54 unit.
• Provided daily floor support to the manufacturing lines.
• Participated in Rapid Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, events.
• Programed incoming Dodge bare chassis to meet customer specific needs.
• Increased experience working with SolidWorks through drawing of pre-shipping fixture, and the creation of templates
• Created Bin Collection System for more accurate data collection and compiled and distributed data findings/trends to upper management
• Redefined and distributed chassis specific decal placement standards
• Gained experience writing new, and revising existing, work instructions.
• Improved the functionality of existing carts to increase the overall process efficiency.
Keenes Depot DBA The Kentucky Gun Company
January, 2012 - December, 2013
celerantfacilities location and layoutMicrosoft OfficeOracleSix SigmaSolidWorks