To obtain an opportunity for employment that will enhance my skills in becoming a reliable asset to my employer
University of North Texas
August, 2012 - May, 2016
April, 2015 - present
• Assist the kitchen transition from lunch to dinner rush.
• Create new sandwiches, experimenting with varieties of meats, vegetables and sauces.
• Worked at register and in kitchen.
• Trained new employees to prepare menu, properly clean the kitchen and lobby and in customer service protocols.
• Assist new customers with the store's menu with a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer issues and disputes.
• Assist with heavy demand during peak hours and assist stations which are overwhelmed.
Cashier, stocking, pricing, sales and inventory
January, 2012 - May, 2014
Scanner, file preparation
January, 2010 - August, 2011
ability to learn quickly and follow directions.experienced in pc and macintosh computers.in diverse teams and communicates well with others.power point and internet applicationsproficient in wordspanish and marketing course taken for several semesters.works well under pressure