• • Processed, arranged, and organize bills.
• • Oversee account receivables.
• • Verified revenue from all sources is accurately balanced and followed up on any discrepancies.
• • Prepared bills and receipts for all in-house guests and direct billing accounts.
• • Compiled and ran statistical reports for all departments and transferred information to the Accounting department.
• • Updated financial reports for organization in-house and other departments such as sales and marketing.
Candlewood Suites® Hotels
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Cut Off, LA, United States
February, 2014 - September, 2015
I love dogs
I like challenging myself and advancing on a personal level. The thing that drives me is my family. I like to keep food on the table and them happy. I’ve always liked math and computers. It's something I always been good atit’s just what I’m excited about doing. I can’t imagine doing anything else.
BookkeepingOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC.Phone Etiquette