• Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
• Make and confirm reservations.
• Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
• Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
• Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process
• Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up continental breakfast or coffee and tea supplies
• Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants
• Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
Baker's Drive Thru
November, 2014 - April, 2015
Spend a lot of time online
active listeningclericalcomputers and electronicscoordinationCritical Thinkingcustomer and personal serviceforeign languagelearning strategiespersonnel and human resourcessales and marketingservice orientationSocial Perceptivenessspeaking