• Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
• Prepare a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
• Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
• Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
• Operate cash register, handle money, and give correct change.
• Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
• Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when food and supplies are getting low, and order needed items.
always punctualhard-workingpersonablereliablesocialwell with children